PPSSPP Ipa App iOS Free Download
December 15, 2022: PPSSPP 1.14 has arrived!
(NOTE: 1.14.1, released on December 20, fixes a black screen bug on older Android devices, plus some other odds and ends)
This is no ordinary release – a lot of work has gone into fixing up long-standing rendering issues, such as the water in Outrun or characters clipping through the background in Kurohyou 2, smoke showing through walls in Ratchet & Clank, there are new VR builds for Quest and PICO, and many other things! A quick overview of changes:
- Graphics fixes in Burnout Dominator, Kurohyou, Ratchet & Clank, Outrun, Ridge Racer, Spongebob: Yellow Avenger, Cars: Race-o-Rama, Hunter x Hunter, many others
- Performance improvements: Killzone now runs at playable speed, Juiced 2 performance fixed, lighting ubershader optimization
- Many software renderer improvements, both performance and accuracy.
- Brand new VR builds for stand-alone devices: Quest & Pico thanks to the work of Lubos!
- Some input handling fixes, IR interpreter fixes, and so much more.
There will be a couple of blog posts with a lot more detail about some of the changes early next year when the new website rolls out. Anyway, enjoy!
Before We Start I Recommend These Accessories Available On Amazon To Play More Comfortable And Get A Good Time With the Game:
1- I Recommend GameSir X2 Bluetooth Mobile Gaming Controller He’s Get A Good Review More Than 38% On 5 Star It’s Good.
2-I Recommend Razer Kishi Mobile Game Controller +8000 Review For Android USB-C & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns And High Sensitive With More Accurate
3- Last Accessories It’s From Razer I Recommend the Razer Junglecat Dual-Sided Mobile Game Controller + Bitcircuit Mobile Phone Radiator Cooler Fan The Best Part of This Accessories, Bluetooth low energy for longer battery life, And The Bad Part Is Not Compatible With All Phones Only With Razer Phone 2, Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy S10+, Note: Only Razer Junglecat Has Not Supported All Phone But The Cooler Fan Is Supported With All Phones
Best Settings for PPSSPP This App On This Video:
Play your PSP games in HD!
PPSSPP can run your PSP games in full HD resolution, and play them on Android too. It can even upscale textures that would otherwise be too blurry as they were made for the small screen of the original PSP.
Even on modern Android phones and tablets, you can often run at double the original resolution.
Enhance your experience!
- Play in HD resolutions and more
- Play on a tablet for big-screen mobile gaming
- Customize on-screen touch controls or use an external controller or keyboard
- Save and restore game state anywhere, anytime
- Crank up the anisotropic filtering and texture scaling
- Continue where you left off by transferring saves from your real PSP
Free & Open Source
PPSSPP is an open source project, licensed under the GPL 2.0 (or later). Anyone is welcome to contribute improvements to the code. Partly thanks to such contributions, PPSSPP’s compatibility is steadily increasing, letting us all play our PSP games on the devices of our choice.