What information do we collect?
Data you give us directly
● if you register with us (such as your date of birth, username, avatar, password and email address);
● the information you provide by participating in any chats, communities or social media functions. We will consider that information as part of the public domain;
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Null48 does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Information security and accuracy
We intend to protect your personal information and to maintain its accuracy.Null48 implements reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help us protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Note that Null48 has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers. Learn more about our Cookies Policy.
Data we may collect when you use our services and App (whether or not you register with us)
● data about your location, device type, operating system
● mobile device identifiers (such as your unique device ID (persistent/non-persistent, hardware type,
● data about your computer’s browser version, operating system version, page loading time, network, generated device identifier information, hashed MAC address, referral source
● the number of times you visit our APP and the amount of time you spend using the APP;
● when you are accessing the APP through a third-party account such as Facebook or Google – certain information relating to your account with those third parties including your name, user ID, gender, location (country and/or city specific), email address, date of birth, information from your public profile including friends and connections, log in details, avatar, gender and other information based on your use of our APP. You can manage the information which is shared by such third parties by amending your preferences through the privacy settings
We collect information regarding the Internet browser, computer, tablet, mobile phone, smartphone or other device utilized to access Null48.Net to ensure that Null48.Net is optimized for those devices.
We may also automatically log certain anonymous information about visitors to Null48.Net, including, but not limited to, where the user came from to visit our site, IP address, search terms utilized, browser type and reading the history of the pages viewed.
We use third-party information, reports, and analysis about the usage and browsing patterns of users of Null48.Net. We allow the third party analytics companies to include web beacons and cookies on Null48.Net. The collected information includes search terms, search parameters, click-throughs by users, and other similar information. We utilize this information to improve Null48.Net and make sure we are delivering relevant content to our users. The Analytics we use
Access to information
You have the right to request access to the information we have on you. You can do this by contacting us at “firstname.lastname@example.org” We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity. We will fulfill your request by sending your copy electronically. For any subsequent access request, we may charge you with an administrative fee.
Information correction & deletion
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. If at any point you wish for Null48 to delete information about you, you can simply contact us at “email@example.com”
Contacting the Site